LVDT sensors from Stellar Technology are used worldwide in ganging and monitoring of assembly processes, valve position, resistance weld stroke, oil and well drilling equipment, mining equipment, and pavement studies. Additionally, LVDT sensors are used for many different types of scientific, industrial, and research applications, from precision dimensional gauging to monitoring of fault-line movement.
Stroke Ranges from ±0.01 inches to ±18.5 inches
• Accuracies from 0.5% to 0.1%
• Stainless Steel Construction
• mV, Voltage, and Current Outputs
• Variety of Armature Configurations
• High Cycle Life
• Custom Engineered Designs